Conduct Outcomes-based Assessments
What is an Assessor?
In the context of education, an assessor determines whether a learner is competent in relation to the criteria or outcomes for a particular unit standard or qualification on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF). An assessor is responsible for:
- Explaining the assessment process, as well as the required outcomes, to the learner.
- Assessing the learner’s competence.
- Giving constructive feedback on the assessment to the learner.
- Recording the outcomes of the assessment.
An assessor needs to be a subject matter expert in relation to the contents of the unit standards and qualifications being assessed.
- Credit-bearing course verified and certified by the ETDP SETA.
- SAQA ID: 115753
- Credits: 15 credits
- NQF Level: 5
- 5 Days Theory
degree, or relevant occupational qualification
Candidates with Matric and at least 5 years’ work experience may also apply
Students will be required to submit a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE).
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a unit standard completion certificate from Soyisa Learning Institute, as well as a statement of results and certificate from the ETDP SETA.